Speaking with Gravitas' - Executive Programme
Achieving the human touch from any platform
This is an executive presentation coaching programme with a core objective of enabling presenters to win credibility, gravitas and impact from the platform in front of clients, audiences and peers alike, be that 1:1 or 1:1000.
The focus is on being yourself, engaging an audience, avoiding overkill and exaggeration, developing integrity and breeding enthusiasm. A standard presentation skills course will help you point at a flip chart or talk about your slides, Speaking With Gravitas has lifelong impact on your delivery style, approach and success with audiences as a skilled speaker and communicator.
Within all groups, individual executives start from different levels of competency, confidence and ability. Individual coaching plans are created that exactly meets the needs of both the individual and the organisation.
The building blocks of the programme are based on enhancing personal strengths rather than the standard presentation training that focuses on “what not to do”. Our way creates an ambience that addresses fears and trepidation safely within a natural atmosphere to raise the individuals levels of comfort and confidence.
The benefits of Speaking with Gravitas
- Building personal confidence and gravitas
- Overcoming public speaking fears
- Development and structure of talks
- Delivering content through Story Telling
- Addressing groups confidently
- Planning performance, efficiently
- Delivering messages effectively
- Recovery Techniques from personal and external distractions
- More fun and enjoyment presenting
Personal benefits for executives are palpable confidence and the creation of real applications with their own personal formulae for immediate use.
A selection of elements that are covered
Reading the audience
- Planning to inspire an audience
- Avoiding “death by PowerPoint”
- Using day-to-day scenarios
Building confidence and finding personal styles
- Cue cards / Prompts
- Comfort Tools
- Create strong presentation material
Methods of delivering the detail
- The message preparation
- Reality Check
- Time availability
Rehearsing, delivering and reviewing
- Start with the end in mind
- Nerves and fears - recognising and dealing with them
- Body Language & the audience